- Thad Frye, LCSW, What is Brainspotting, with Dr. Noah K. Goldstein of Heartseed Health
- David Grand and Dr Mondo, “Helping White Ears Listen to Truths About Racial Injustice”
- Melanie Young’s podcast “Enlist the Power of Hope to Heal from Brain Injuries”, https://makeeverythingfun.com/radio/e078/
- Thad Frye discusses the use of Brainspotting for treating grief, loss, and trauma: https://baltimoreannapolispsychotherapypodcast.libsyn.com/216-brainspotting-for-grief-loss-trauma-more-with-thad-frye
- Deb Antinori’s podcast “Coping with Existential Trauma” focused on COVID-19, hosted by Kathryn Guylay: https://makeeverythingfun.com/radio/e080-deb-antinori/
- Mountain Mantras podcast with Kathryn Kemp Guylay: Episodes 66-74 and more to come with Jenn DeLorenzo, Paige Roberts, Santiago Brand, Jessica Crowley, Beth Medina, Thad Frye and Cindy J. Smith: https://makeeverythingfun.com/radio/
- David Grand on Insights from the Edge podcast with Tami Simon: https://www.soundstrue.com/store/weeklywisdom/?page=single&category=IATE&episode=7221
- Recovery Unscripted Podcast: Brainspotting for Hidden Trauma. Guests Joanne Mednick and Mike Beychok: https://www.foundationsrecoverynetwork.com/recovery-unscripted-podcast/brainspotting-for-hidden-trauma/
- Therapy Chat; Episode 109 with Beth Medina: http://baltimoreannapolispsychotherapypodcast.libsyn.com/109-brainspotting-with-beth-medina
- The Trauma Therapist podcast with Guy Macpherson, guest Dr. David Grand: https://www.thetraumatherapistproject.com/podcast/david-grand-phd/
- Parent Child Relationship Institute podcast; hosted by Selma Bacevac and guest Beth Medina: https://www.parentchildrelationshipinstitute.com/single-post/2018/04/12/Podcast-Episode-15-Brainspotting-and-Trauma-Treatment-with-Beth-Wombough-Medina-LMHC
Research & Articles
- The Yawn – An Unsolved Mystery, by Jennifer Delaney, LPC
- Read “A Comparison of Dual Attention, Eye Movements, and Exposure Only during Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Results from a Randomized Clinical Trial” in Psychotherapy and Psycosomatics, Martin Sack et al by clicking here
- Read this study entitled: Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder as a Dissociative Trauma Related Condition Treated with Brainspotting – A Successful Case Report here
- Read about the use of Brainspotting with a victim of the terrorist attacks at the Bataclan in Paris, France in November 2015 here
- The German Brainspotting research from Stemmler, Eichman and Grand has just been published in the peer-reviewed Mediterranean Journal of Clinical Psychology here
- Read about Brainspotting’s use with children and adolescents here.
- A randomized clinical trial was done comparing dual attention, eye movements and exposure only during eye movement desensitization and reprocessing for PTSD. Check it out here.
- Read about how panic attacks are treated with Vergence Therapy in this article
- Rocky Mountain Brainspotting Institute featured in the Boulder Daily Camera‘s Nonprofit Spotlight. Take a look!
- Brainspotting is being used with adults affected by the tragedy in Sandy Hook. Find out more in this article.
- We hope you’ll find this article of interest. In it Colorado’s Paige Roberts shares about Brainspotting with head injuries and sport’s performance in Ski Racing magazine.
- We have uploaded a recent paper published in 2015 by F.M. Corrigan, David Grand, and R. Raju that describes the medical hypothesis for Brainspotting. The article is titled, Brainspotting: Sustained attention, spinothalamic tracts, thalamocortical processing, and the healing adaptive orientation truncated by traumatic experience.
- This is a Spanish study from 2015: Effective treatments for generalized anxiety disorder.
- Hildebrand, A., Grand, D., & Stemmler, M. (2014). A preliminary study of the efficacy of Brainspotting: a new therapy approach for the treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Institute of Psychology, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen Nuremberg, Version:14.1129.05.2012.