The Rocky Mountain Brainspotting Institute (RMBI) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that was created to promote and advance the use of Brainspotting, an emerging new treatment in psychotherapy. We are a professional association of psychotherapists who use Brainspotting in our practices.
- To support and enhance the psychological and physical health and well-being of the community at the highest level
- To deepen and expand the potential of Brainspotting with other healing modalities.
- To be a leader in providing education and information regarding the field of Brainspotting and in coordinating trainings and workshops for members and the public.
- To uphold ethical standards.
- To perform outreach services.
Please consider making a donation to support the operation of RMBI and to underwrite the scholarship treatment fund. You can donate either by credit card via PayPal or by sending a check to the address below:
Make a check payable to “RMBI”
On the memo line of the check, please indicate that the donation is for “Rocky Mountain Brainspotting Institute”
Please mail your check to:
Rocky Mountain Brainspotting Institute
c/o Pie Frey
100 Arapahoe Ave, Suite #7
Boulder, CO 80302
All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged and are tax deductible.