The Rocky Mountain Brainspotting Institute (RMBI) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that was created to promote and advance the use of Brainspotting, an emerging new treatment in psychotherapy. We are a professional association of psychotherapists who use Brainspotting in our practices.
- To Support and Enhance the Psychological and Physical Health and Well Being of the Community at the Highest Level
- To Deepen and Expand the Potential of Brainspotting with Other Healing Modalities.
- To be a Leader in providing education and information regarding the field of Brainspotting and in coordinating trainings and workshops for members and the public.
- To uphold Ethical Standards.
- To perform Outreach Services.
Please consider making an online donation (credit cards processed via PayPal) or sending a check donation to support our cause.
In order to make an offline donation we ask that you please follow these instructions:
Make a check payable to “RMBI”
On the memo line of the check, please indicate that the donation is for “Rocky Mountain Brainspotting Institute”
Please mail your check to:
Rocky Mountain Brainspotting Institute
c/o Pie Frey
100 Arapahoe Ave, Suite #7
Boulder, CO 80302
All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged and are tax deductible.